High School diploma or equivalent, basic reading and math skills. Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
- Be sure that safety rules are followed according to Operation Work Instructions.
- All aspects of the equipment are in proper working order prior to each start up.
- All aspects of the job are fully understood prior to start up.
- Set-up according to required Operation Work Instructions.
- Attain all Product Characteristics according to Operation Work Instructions.
- Continually Inspect Product Characteristics to ensure conformance to requirements, for variation trends, and make adjustments to prevent unnecessary nonconforming product.
- Continually monitor process to maintain process control and prevent interruption due to process variation.
- Ensure product is packaged according to Operation Work Instruction requirements and that product is arranged to prevent damage and/or distortion.
- Document Product/Process data as required according to the Operation Work Instructions
- Maintain work area is neat and orderly.
- Effectively communicate process/product issues to supervisors and co-workers.
Must be able to use/operate:
- Dial calipers
- Shadowgraph Drawing
- Optical Comparator
- Plug Gauges
- Tape Measure
- Taper Gauge
- Auto Fly Cutters
- Tape Machine
- Hand Cutter
- P200 Presses
- Punch Presses
- Trim Seal
- Splice Prepping
- Air Saw
Supervisors, Leads, Co-workers, Management.
Based on Experience, Competence and Reliability.