High School diploma or equivalent, basic reading and math skills. Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
- Be sure that safety rules are followed according to Extrusion Operation Work Instructions.
- All aspects of the Extrusion Line are in proper working order prior to each start up.
- All aspects of the job are fully understood prior to start up.
- Line Set-up according to required Line Specification Parameters.
- Attain all Product Characteristics according to Line Specification Parameters.
- Continually Inspect Product Characteristics to ensure conformance to requirements, for variation trends, and make adjustments to prevent unnecessary nonconforming product.
- Continually Monitor Extrusion Line Process to maintain process control and prevent line interruption due to process variation.
- Ensure product is packaged according to Line Specification requirements and that product is arranged to prevent damage and/or distortion.
- Document Product/Process data as required according to the Line Specification
- Maintain Extrusion Line work area is neat and orderly.
- Effectively communicate process/product issues to supervisors and co-workers.
Must be able to use/operate:
- Dial calipers
- Shadowgraph Drawing
- Optical Comparator
- Durometer gauge
- Plug Gauges
- Tape Measure
- Taper Gauge
- Air Machines
- Auto Fly Cutters
- Chop Cutter
- Gram Scale
- Drive Fork lift
Supervisors, Leads, Co-workers, Management.
Based on Experience, Competence and Reliability.